BIOTA BOTANICALS’ INTRODUCES TWO NEW PRODUCTS TO ITS GROWING COLLECTION FOR THINNING-DAMAGED HAIR
Clinically-Tested, Safe, Herbal-Based and Effective Formulas for Changing Hair
NEW YORK, NY – Everyone loses hair, every single day. We see strands everywhere – the shower, in the brush, on our pillows. For women, this thinning usually means a reduction in volume as well as less physical hairs on our head. As strands diminish in number, there is a lack of density. This is one of the more impactful beauty issues women face deal with and a growing number of women are searching for a product that not only works but works well.
One simple way to combat thinning-damaged hair is right in the hair care aisle. Since its introduction in the US only 5 years ago, BIOTA Botanicals Advanced Herbal Care has become a trusted friend to women looking to bring back the glorious look of their hair, offering a complete collection of Shampoos, Conditioner, Leave-In –Serum and Daily Foaming Serum for thinning-damaged hair.
BIOTA’s dedicated team of 30 research scientists and doctors are deeply devoted to their mission of marrying science with nature to create head-to-toe beauty solutions for women (and men) around the world. New to the Advanced Herbal Care lineup for 2017:
- BIOTA Botanicals Advanced Herbal Care Herbal Masque: This Masque is the ONLY deep intensifying treatment specifically created for thinning-damaged hair. Containing the same concentration of BIOTA’s exclusive Herbal BioComplex B11 as found in the Leave-In Serum, plus the addition of argan oil, panthenol, plant-based proteins, and antioxidants including Vitamins B5 and E, this formula helps to deeply nourish and moisturize the hair and scalp. It also protects against Mother Nature’s aggressors as well as care for the visible signs of aging, dry and thinning-damaged hair. The perfect foil against harsh winter winds and hot summer rays.
- BIOTA Botanicals Advanced Herbal Care Dietary Support: What makes this dietary supplement unique is that it contains just the right balance of nutrients and herbal extracts to support existing hair growth and maintenance, plus more of what your hair needs to be healthy, lustrous and strong. Purposely formulated to complement our hair care products with ingredients found in Herbal BioComplex B11 (including Horsetail, Grape Seed, and Nettle Root extracts), this innovative formula is 100 percent drug-free, vegan and free of artificial flavors, preservatives, and starch.
It’s completely natural for hair to thin over time. Changes in hair volume can happen for many reasons, including diet, stress, over-treatment, over-styling and the sun among other causes. These changes can be seen as a reduction in fullness and density, as well as less physical hairs on our head. This is a universal – and very emotional – problem for thousands of women and men.
How It Works
The key to BIOTA’s is in the clinically-tested, proprietary ingredient Herbal BioComplex B11 – a scientifically formulated blend of herbal extracts with naturally occurring minerals and essential fatty acids that work by providing nourishment to the hair and scalp. When used as directed, BIOTA Botanicals strengthens from the inside out, helping in the fight to maintain and encourage stronger, more resilient hair, and revitalizing the appearance of hair, while increasing volume and encouraging thicker, fuller-looking hair.
At the end of a clinical study, more than 97% of study participants said their hair grew thicker, fuller and stronger after using the BIOTA Botanicals Advanced Herbal Care Shampoo together with the Leave-In Serum.*
Additionally, more than 83% of study participants using BIOTA Botanicals Advanced Herbal Care Shampoo alone said they noticed their hair grew more densely than before.*
BIOTA Botanicals Advanced Herbal Care collection offers a full range of products containing the clinically tested Herbal BioComplex B11, which is shown to have a positive effect on the health of your hair. While each can work independent of each other, for optimal results, use in sequence.
*Results of six-month placebo controlled, independent clinical study of BIOTA Botanicals Advanced Herbal Care Shampoo and Leave-In Serum.
New York, NY, November 30, 2015 – BIOTA Botanicals, the herbal care experts and a global leader in cosmetic solutions for thinning - damaged hair, has launched a new website for its U.S. customers (www.BiotaUSA.com). Content spotlights the BIOTA Botanicals Advanced Herbal Care and BIOTA Botanicals Proactive Herbal Care brands, hair care tips, and where to buy information.
The site also introduces BIOTA’s new membership program, Beautiful Hair, by BIOTA. Member benefits include:
- Savings of up to 60 percent off for the company’s popular Advanced Herbal Care Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-In Serum
- Convenient home delivery of a three-month supply every 90 days!
- Advanced announcement of new products and services
- Special offers
“Since introducing the BIOTA brand to the U.S. market in 2011, we’ve worked diligently to build a relationship with our consumers so that we’re sure to be providing the products they want and the service they deserve,” said John Van Houten, General Manager North America, BIOTA International LLC.
With the launch of this new website, BIOTA is also intensifying all Social Media, leveraging efforts across multiple platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube.
“We’ve always had a direct line with our consumers and BIOTA’s reimagined website and optimized social presence will take this engagement to the next level that includes product announcements special offers and one-on-one interaction,” said Van Houten. “This level of personalization will be key to our marketing efforts.”
ABOUT BIOTA: BIOTA Botanicals is a leading and trusted European expert when it comes to herbal hair care for thinning - damaged hair. With a dedicated team of 30 research scientists and doctors, BIOTA is deeply devoted to its mission of marrying science with nature to create clinically tested, drug free, quality products that deliver on their promise of head-to-toe herbal beauty solutions. All of BIOTA’s products contain the plant based Herbal BioComplex B11.
With a recent $50 million expansion, BIOTA is now the third largest pharmaceutical-grade cosmetics manufacturing facility in Europe. After more than a decade of success in over 35 countries, BIOTA Botanicals is now available in the U.S.
NEW YORK, NY – January 20, 2015 – Welcome to the New Year. The time where women (and men) everywhere vow to lose weight, work out more and take better care of themselves – and their appearance – in general.
The holiday season means holiday parties, which also means “holiday hair.” This usually means more styling – hair dryers, curling and/or straightening irons, color, pull it back or pile it high. Add tight ponytails, braids, relaxers, color, heat, tight curlers, and your hair will be screaming for mercy.
Don’t despair—it is possible to get your hair on a healthy post-holiday regimen, with a few tips from BIOTA Botanicals, the herbal care experts:
- Hydrate from the inside out: Like our skin, our hair is comprised of proteins that need moisture to function. But, unlike skin, which has its own supply of moisture from within, hair does not. So, once the moisture is gone -- it's gone. Dry hair can be coarse, static and prone to tangles and breakage.
Our hair is comprised of 5 percent water and 95 percent protein. For healthy hair that is soft and bouncy, make sure you’re taking in enough water to meet the body’s minimal requirements. When deprived of adequate water, the body becomes dehydrated, which directly impacts your hair.
- Eat your way to a healthy looking head of hair: Strong, vibrant hair depends on a healthy and balanced diet. So make sure yours is a nourishing mix of protein – the building block of healthy looking hair – plus complex carbohydrates, and vitamins and minerals.
By taking in proper nutrients, you help fortify the hair follicles and the scalp that surrounds it. Healthier follicles… healthy scalp… healthy hair.
- Wash hair with a mild shampoo: All that extra styling means more washing. Look for herbal-sourced shampoos, like BIOTA Botanicals – and gently massage your scalp while shampooing. Plus, hair washing keeps your scalp clean and fresh, and can give the impression of more volume than dirty hair, which tends to sit flatter on the head.
If you don’t wash your hair every day, try BIOTA Botanicals Advanced Herbal Serum for faster-growing, thicker looking, stronger, fuller-looking hair.
- Be gentle with your hair: If you can go au natural, do. The less heat and stress on your hair, the better. Avoid frequent, constant heating and drying procedures as heat weakens hair proteins. So, constant heating and drying can lead to brittleness and fragility that would not have occurred otherwise.
BIOTA BOTANICALS’ products are specifically created to combat thinning-damaged hair.
Also, be careful how you style your hair. Some styles that require tight pulling and elastics, clips, etc. can be a cause of breakage if done on a daily basis.
- Take your vitamins: Vitamins are hugely important when it comes to your body’s daily functions and are essential to its growth and repair.
We know certain vitamins are good for skin (including vitamins A and E, antioxidants, etc.) to ensure a healthy looking, supple and glowing complexion. The same is true for your hair.
Herbal BioComplex B11, BIOTA’s proprietary combination of herbal extracts with naturally occurring minerals and essential fatty acids; works by nourishing the scalp, acting from the inside out. Regular and continued use revitalizes the appearance of hair and has dramatically shown to help with thinning hair, allowing faster growing, fuller, stronger, denser and thicker looking hair.
- Lastly, take good care of your (whole) self: Set S.M.A.R.T. (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Time-Bound) goals, which will help keep you on track. Exercise is great for stress reduction, plus physical activity encourages better circulation, including at your scalp. You’ll look better and feel better from top-to-toe.
New York, NY – Everyone loses hair, every single day. We see strands everywhere – the shower, in the brush, on our pillows. Thinning in women usually means a reduction in volume as well as less physical hairs on our head. As strands diminish in number, there is a lack of density.
The American Hair Loss Association estimates that women make up roughly 40 percent of Americans experiencing thinning hair and the majority of women will experience some thinning by midlife – putting it right up with weight gain, dry skin and wrinkles.
It is completely natural for hair to thin over time. According to the American Academy of Dermatology, we normally shed about 100 hairs a day. So, while 85-to-95 percent of the hair on your head is growing, the other 5-to-15 percent is in a resting stage. After “resting,” this hair falls out — often while you're brushing or shampooing it — and is replaced by new growth.
To further complicate matters, women are further blessed with two major life changes, pregnancy and menopause, and the [fabulous] hormonal shifts that accompany them. These, too, have an effect on the state of our hair.
However, while people unabashedly discuss their unhappiness with most natural age-related occurrences, thinning hair – especially for women – is the 800 lb. gorilla. Thinning hair is terribly personal and emotional.
According to John Van Houten, BIOTA Botanicals, “The problem with thinning hair is not always what's visible. It's how it shakes a woman’s self-esteem. For women especially, who put so much emotional value on their hair, it can be absolutely devastating for their self-image and emotional well-being.”
Here’s the good news for when your hair pulls a disappearing act, there is HOPE!
One simple way to combat thinning-damaged hair can be found right in the hair care aisle. BIOTA Botanicals Advanced Herbal Care line of shampoos, conditioner and leave-in serum for Thinning-Damaged Hair, with the exclusive ingredient Herbal BioComplex B11 is a clinically tested and proven solution for women (and men) experiencing thinning hair. Herbal BioComplex B11, BIOTA’s proprietary combination of herbal extracts with naturally occurring minerals and essential fatty acids; works by nourishing the scalp, acting from the inside out. Regular and continued use revitalizes the appearance of hair and has dramatically shown to help with thinning hair, allowing faster growing, fuller, stronger, denser and thicker looking hair.